Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm back!!!



So I have this sister that everytime I come to her casa I always end up blogging. But this time I'm determined to keep it up. Jess and I just spent a good hour re-vamping my page so here I go on my own! Today has been one of those wonderful days off...I slept in till early morning and now I'm sitting with Jess, Chad, and EMMA!! Haha it's been quite and adventure with the baby...lots of spitup burping and the diaper explosion!!! KNARLY! But none the less I love her.
Now my work week begins and I'm moving again, this time it's a quick move from my apartment to a house I'm so excited to decorate and maybe paint....I'm stoked!! So now I've blogged and I have Jess holdin me to it...so here I go!

3 comments:

Shellie Gray said...

Glad to see you're back! I hope your week is a good one!

Catrina said...

Aren't nieces the best :)

Jess said...

**Ahem**
You promised that you were going to be a better blogger now that we revamped this little spot of yours! One blog a week is not going to cut it for me!!!! :o( Besides people are going to get really tired of looking on your site and seeing Emma's mustard-looking poo on here!