Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

So I've finally made it home to keep my dad company after his surgery. But I had to make a pit stop before I headed over the mountain. Kater had a game at East Linn...and after getting lost on the way to her game (which I should say in my defense it's in the BFE!) I enjoyed watching her kick some booty. It's been fun watching her this year play a little varsity ball....WHAT A STUD! So here's a few quick snap shots of our little Kater....enjoy!


After the game it was over the mountain we went dancin to a little old school rap and singing sublime....even groovin to some techno! I'll tell ya sisters are crazy when we get together. (we missed ya though Jess) So now I'm being a lazy bum chillin on the couch with Dad almost passed out next to me. We better be off to bed soon though because we have a busy day of tv and movies and eating tomorrow! hahaha HOME SWEET HOME! Aaahhh..... :)

2 comments:

Shellie Gray said...

Go BULLDOGS! And Kater too ;o)

Jess said...

Okay Seester! Ya did good kid - but now you need a new post! I'm glad that you put up pics of kater playing because I took some and never posted them... I'm a slacker! Come and visit whenever you need a big sis or niece fix! I can kick your butt in Scrabble too if you need to be humbled - I'll make up for it when I make you some cider though!