Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Whole Gang

Today was the first time in forever that we've had the whole clan together. Little miss Emma Grace was dedicated today an everyone came to witness it! She looked so beautiful in her little church outfit...but so did the rest of the family! :) After church we went back to Jess and Chad's casa and celebrated Kater's 17th birthday. I can't beleive the baby of the family is already 17!!! It makes me feel so old I can't imagine how mom and dad feel hahaha! Little Ross was such a blessing to have around too....it was so fun to see his little personality or I might want to say BIG personality! Today made me realize how amazing my family really is, not to get all mushy but I have the most amazing family of all times. So enjoy a little peice of the McWilliams/Harvey family....all the different personalities comeing together for a crazy time! Poopy my computer is being gay and won't let me upload pics so I'll have to do it another day when it's not throwing a fit! :(

2 comments:

Jess said...

I was so excited that you were going to post pictures! Darn! Thanks for being a part of our really cool familia - you are a lot of fun to be around!
PS~ Emma is lovin' her new little outfits! She's so stylin!

Shellie Gray said...

Don't forget to upload photos when your computer quits being poopy!!