Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mute

So I'm sad to say that I've been feeling pretty down lately. And I mean down as in sick, I started out with a tickle in my throat, and then my voice started to go, and now I CAN'T TALK AT ALL!! I think the worst part is I can't call in sick to work and I have to try to work without talking. And for those of you that know what I do I'm required to talk alot! So now here I am sittin on my couch watching Bruce Almighty in my own self pitty. :( I just want to eat a big bowl of icecream and drink lots of cider or hot coco. My means of communication will be a pen a paper and texting thank the Lord for texting! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that sucks! owen and i are learning sign language. i can teach you to sign shoes, hat, eat, drink, shirt, more, all done, please, thank you, horse, dog, cow, socks, cracker, and tree! :)

Shellie Gray said...

I hope you get to feeling better!!