Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend off! Mmmm

Its my weekend away and boy am I excited! It's been a pretty stressful few weeks for me at work and all. As you all might have read I had the family over for Thanksgiving and then have been working my butt off ever since. :( Oh well money is money eh?! So here I am sitting in North Bend enjoying a few days away from Albany. (If your wondering why N. Bend I have a friend here....and the dunes) But heres a little re-cap of my week...

Mon-Tue: Not a whole heck of alot happened...just a little phone call from Kater saying she has school off because of a bomb threat. I don't know about you but I was thinking IN CULVER??? Who would want to bomb Culver its Oregon! lol I guess after having the bomb squad come check out every square inch of the premisis it was deemed safe for all the kids to return....Whew!

Wed- Work work and work....only thing that happened was my little bag of chex mix I was so excited to eat at work and as I was stuggling to open it it popped out of my hands and ended up all over the floor! :( No chex mix for me.....but a good day

Thur- DAY OFF!!! And I slept till 2:00

Fri- After returning from a day off to find that my store did not do well without me there....I had to once agian become the mean boss and threaten everyone. I was so fed up that I just about fired every one of them. But...my weekend off was coming and I'd have no one to cover so they lucked out! Next time they won't get off so easy.
OH!! And I got the new Starbucks holiday blend.....Mmmm....raise your hand if your excited!!

Sat- DUNES!!! YEAH!!!

So little re-cap of my week since I suck at blogging- Sorry sister I'll get better! I'm sure I'll have more to talk about after my weekend of nothing is over! hehehe

1 comment:

Shellie Gray said...

I did hear that you put on a wonderful Thaksgiving! Where are you working? I hope you enjoyed your time off!