Sunday, May 17, 2009

Failure....



Ok ok so I know I suck horribly at blogging but I'm gonna try my hand at this one more time. So Jess and Des....this is for you! hahaha


So I've moved back to good ol Culver (since Culver is Oregon and all) a couple weeks ago. Its been quite the change but I like it so far. Nothin like mom made meals and cookies....I have this feeling I'm gonna have to be hitting the gym pretty hard again living with these kind of calories flying into my mouth. Mom and dad are adapting to living with a dog in the house again, they keep wondering why she wouldn't listen to them and only Kate and I. I just had to nicely remind them its because her name is Scarlette, not Charlotte. Once they got the name down things are running much smoother! Dad still occasionally gets her name wrong still, but since when has dad been good with names....right Jess...Kater...I mean Jill! (Thats about how it goes right seesters) Speaking of Scarlette she had her second vet appointment to get spayed and she was not a happy camper! She was my little conehead for a few days at it was pretty entertaining...she is just now getting it figured out that she can NOT chase her tail successfully with her cone on, and she CAN'T lick my feet (thats her wierd gross obsession), and she has to pick up her head if she doesn't want her cone to drag on the ground. Oh what can I say pound pups are the BEST! haha







2 comments:

kimnelmark said...

YAY! You're back!!! Stay with us this time!!! I'm glad you're liking being back in Central Oregon, but I'll miss making random stops at the mall to see you! :)

Shellie Gray said...

HELLO! You are back in Culver, How funny?!? Me too!!! We need to get together and do something!