Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Rant

There is something about editing high school english papers that just makes me SO happy that I'm done! I'm not sure if its becuase they have to write papers about A Rasin in the Sun, Death of a Salesman, and Animal Farm....or just because it high school. Either way I'm so happy that I'd done with that portion of my life. Now I just need to convince the baby of the family that just because I'm relaxing in my room doesn't mean I need to help write a paper on book that I never actually read when I was in high school either! Both Katherine and I love spark notes....best thing EVER!!
Now that I'm done with my rant I can move onto better things! :)

My dog is frickin CUTE!! And I know I'm biased but she gives Emma a run for her money! hahaha Just kidding Jess your baby is way better than my dog! Scarlette and I have been working diligently on tricks. So far we've gotten the typical commands, shake, give me ten, and now we've upgraded our fetch game. Oooh ya baby we now use a huge slingshot! This little invention does wonders it saves my arm and wears her out in no time. A few 100 yd dashes chasing her hot pink ball and she's toast! I LOVE IT!!! Every dog owner needs a huge slingshot.

So now I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do with my next two days off!! Very rarely do I schedule myself for two consecutive days off and when I finally do God decided to flood the world again! (Well maybe just centeral OR but still.....I think he forgot he made it the HIGH DESERT) So now my plans of relaxing outside and attempting to get a tan have been demolished and I'll now end up doing laundry or something non-cool like that. BOO!

Well I beleive thats all the ranting I have to do....until again! Tata

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sheesh! You finally blog again and your Negative Nancy!
*Bleh*
Scarlett is a very cute puppy - she's barely a puppy anymore though :-(
It's nice that you edit Kate's papers though because I used to and it would crack me up because she writes half essay/half text...
Kids these days!