Thursday, June 25, 2009

Go, Fight, WIN!!!

So this weekend is Desert Brawl and for those of you that don't know that is the local MMA cage fights. And I can't wait!! Ya know its not the idea of watching a bunch of testosterone ridden men beating each other up in a cage like heathens...its because I get to set up my booth for my store, talk with customers, and then yes.....I get to watch my good buddy Trev beat up "filthy Phil" haha

Thats another thing about these fights, all the fighters give themselves those silly names...so please Trevor if your reading this don't give yourself a retarded nickname, or any nickname at that.

But with this being said, GOOD LUCK TREVOR!!! Beat him up, tap him out, and I'm hoping this time he doesn't break the other dude's arm. I know it sounds pretty cool to say my best friend the cage fighter broke some guys arm, but I honestly felt pretty bad for the poor kid! I'll be sure to let ya know how the fight ends up...I'm sure victorious!!

1 comment:

Shellie Gray said...

We wanted to go, but missed it... Bummer...