Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Honest People

So I had a very eventful day yesterday. I was having a very slow day at work yesterday so I decided to take an hour lunch break and go to Fred Myers with Arik to develop some pictures. So I took my very nice camera (that I love very much) and developed some pics from fathers weekend here at OSU. Arik and I ran to the deli and grabbed something to eat, and I set down my camera next to the register. Well I forgot it there, and about ten minutes later Arik went back to grab it. It was gone, we checked the whole store and the lady at the deli said she had never seen a camera on her counter. I was devistated, I cried for a while, as a broke college kid with a nice camera that I had gotten a killer deal on, I wasn't going to be able to replace it for as good a deal. Later that night Freddys called and said that my camera was found and the deli lady said she found it right next to her register. We later found out that she had taken the camera thinking it was hers, and when Arik went back and explained to her that his girlfriend was very upset about her camera missing she felt remorse and turned it back in. Thank goodness!!!! Now I have my camera back and I'm never taking it to Freddies again!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Okay! Times up! You need to write a new blog!
I'm glad that you still have your camera. It would be very sad if you didn't have it for all of the pictures that I know you will take at Christmas. Can't wait! Did you see the scrabble pics on my blog? They're kinda fun!