Sunday, November 4, 2007

This week flew by! I felt like just yesterday I was getting my store all prepared for the week ahead of us. And now look....it's Sunday and I have yet another busy day ahead of myself. Arik and I are going to church for the first time together. I guess you could say church shopping. We are starting out at a small Christian church in Monmouth called Harvest valley. I'm so excited to go. They after church we're gonna go play in all the beautiful leaves in Central park, my cousin just got a new camera so we are here first experiment. I'll definitely post those pictures as soon as they turn out! Wish us luck on our church shopping!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! I'm so excited that you posted another blog! How was church shopping? Tell us all about it in your next one... don't stop blogging!!!! I'll try to help you get yours as cool as mine but I'm a little jealous because Mom already commented in yours and this is only your third post! Lucky!

Jess said...

Alright Jilly, time for you to blog again! :o)