Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Making Turkey Day dessert!

So today is gonna be a fun day, I woke up bright and early, went to WinCo and bought all the yummy ingredients to make my pies. But since I don't like pie I'm gonna make myself a apple crip! YUMMMY! It's gonna be eventful I have this feeling that I'm gonna rip through my kitchen like a tornado and there is going to be flour and dough everywhere.
But besides baking all day I have alot to do on my little (or big) To do list:
* Grocery shopping
* Cleaning house
* Making my house dog proof for the weekend, I'm dog sitting Jess and Chad's Lucifer
* Printing off pictures for mom and dad from Dad's weekend at OSU
* Dying my hair back to normal color
* Meeting Jess and Chad at 6 for Lucy transfer
* Go back to the store to set it all up for Black Friday!

Well wish me luck for today and that my pies and crisp turn out well! Have a Wonderful Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Jess said...

"Turkey Day" huh? Are we not "Thankful" anymore??? Thanks for taking care of Lucy, she has been passed out since we got home, you crazy kids must have worn her out! Oh, and I really wish I could have sampled your apple crisp :o(