Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tis the Season

So right now I'm sitting on the couch counting up a huge list of things to be completed; grocery shopping, christmas shopping, signing up for a new gym membership. So much to be done and it seems like Christmas and Thanksgiving are right around the corner. I'm so excited to start listening to my favorite oldy moldy Christmas tunes! Christmas music just seems to make everyone light hearted and happy, which makes me think that I should be on the search for some punk re-mixed Christmas songs to play in my skate shop, I want all those little punks and their parents to be in a light hearted holiday shopping mood! I'm so excited for the Holidays, I know I sound retarded but doesn't everyone love the holiday spirit. I have so much family time to look forward to. Thanksgiving with Arik's family, Christmas at Jess and Chads! YEAH!!!! Oh and family, leave a comment about what you want for Christmas I'm kinda stumped.

No comments: